Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas

I'd just like to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a peaceful and safe New Year. I'm grateful to all of you who visit and read my blog and am aware from the statistics that, as well as the UK, I get visitors from all over the world: USA, Russia, Netherlands, Germany, Iceland, Canada.... too many countries to list so wherever you are, and whatever your'e doing, thanks again and have a great Christmas.

Just a quick word on my Joe Strummer coverage: Unfortunately, I'm way behind due to a number of factors, which include pressure of work, illness (Meniere's Disease once again) and an unexpected Blu-ray that turned up for review. So, my Joe Strummer tribute will continue through January and I have two very special contributors lined up to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment