Friday 17 May 2013

A Warm Welcome

With very little fanfare, I welcome you to my new blog Wonderland, which could have easily been titled Anything Goes. As time goes by, I intend to cove selected gems from the world of cinema, music, books and the theatre, majoring on Horror and Fantastic cinema, Indie, punk and crime and horror fiction. I hope you will find something of interest. i also hope to meet people who visited and supported my last blog, The Last Picture Show which ended why illness really kicked in. I have Meniere's Disease which looks like greatly exceeding the 10 year's I've been a sufferer, but which at least is under control for a while. Some of you will have taken note of my blog header which contains a still from Michael Winterbottom's WONDERLAND. this is one of my all-time favourite films and I'll be taking a week-long look at this film in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment